On 25 May 2018, the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of personal data came into force on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria, data abbreviated GDPR.
The subject of this legislative act of the European Union is the harmonization of the policies and rules of the EU Members related to the collection, processing and use of personal data.
Its main objectives are the protection of personal data of individuals, guaranteeing the right to privacy in relation to this information, as well as awareness of its storage and processing by third parties.
When, how and in what way do we collect your personal data?
What personal data do we collect and process, and for what purpose?
How long do we store your personal data and for what purpose?
Do we provide your personal data to third parties?
How do we ensure the security of your personal data?
What rights do you have with respect to your personal information that we hold?
What do you need to know when using other websites (social networks, forums, etc.) in which Karmela 2000 Ltd. has registered accounts?
How can you contact us in connection with the Protection of your personal data?
I. When, how and in what way do we collect your personal data?
We collect your personal data from the moment you visit the website of Karmela 2000 Ltd. (www.karmela.eu) or interact with us through the database on our website. This happens in the following ways:
1. When you provide us with information representing your personal data in one of the following ways:
When you communicate with us by e-mail - through your letters to the e-mail of the company, its departments and/or employees. In these cases, you typically provide us with direct personal information, such as your name, mailing address, and other contact information such as your phone number and email address.
2. In cases where information representing personal data is collected automatically when you enter the website of "Karmela 2000" Ltd.
Such information relates to: the device you use to visit www.karmela.eu, the IP address and your browser that we may collect, for example when we use our own cookies on our website or cookies owned by third parties, web beacons and similar technologies that collect information about your use of our sites, or about your interactions with us by email.
II. What personal data do we collect and process, and for what purpose?
We collect personal data that are carriers of direct personal information and indirect (indirect) information.
1. Direct personal information is, for example, your names and contact details: address, telephone, e-mail.
This information is provided voluntarily by you and we need it in connection with the communication between us, such as your participation in competitions, contests, promotions, raffles and other activities of "Karmela 2000" Ltd. or in connection with the implementation of our legal obligations such as trader and manufacturer, such as in connection with opinions and answers to inquiries, signals, complaints, grievances, requests and others.
We collect direct personal information about you only in cases where you provide it to us, and it is possible to distribute part of it only on the basis of your explicit consent on this issue and in accordance with regulatory requirements for personal data protection (National Legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria and GDPR). We do this only in cases when we announce the winners of the promotions and raffles with prizes conducted by the Company.
Karmela 2000 Ltd. does not collect and store the so-called "Sensitive data" about you, namely data related to your racial or ethnic origin, political views, religious or philosophical beliefs, membership in trade unions or political organizations, genetic data, biometric data, data on your sexual life or orientation and others. Please do not provide us with such data, and in case you decide to provide us with this, you can be sure that they will not be stored or distributed by Karmela 2000 Ltd.
Karmela 2000 Ltd. does not collect and store data of minors. Please do not provide us with data of minors (children), and in case you decide to provide us, you can be sure that they will not be stored or distributed by Karmela 2000 Ltd.
2. Indirect (indirect) information is the so-called automatically collected information about you. This is the information about the device with which you visit the website www.karmela.eu, as well as in connection with the IP address, your browser and your activity on the website of "Karmela 2000" Ltd. We collect this information when we use our own cookies (session and persistent) on our website or cookies owned by third parties, web beacons and similar technologies that collect information about your use of our sites or your interactions with us by email . (You can get more information from the Cookies Policy of |Karmela 2000 Ltd.).
The indirect information we collect from you is used for the purpose of maintaining and updating the website www.karmela.eu. It helps us to optimize data traffic, analyze it and find out how many people it reaches and which sections and/or publications the user's interest in the website is, which is essential for its management and updating.
III. How long do we keep your personal data?
The personal data we collect from you is stored only until the purpose for which it was provided to us is fulfilled and in accordance with the legal requirements. That is, we will store your personal data only for as long as necessary for the purpose for which it was provided to us or collected by us (for example, for the time needed to respond to inquiries or resolve problems).
We keep your personal data for a reasonable period of time after your last contact with us. When the personal data we collect is no longer needed, we safely destroy or delete it. Instead of destroying or deleting your personal data, we may make it anonymous so that it cannot be linked to or attributed to you.
NB: In some cases, Karmela 2000 Ltd. may have legal or regulatory obligations that require us to store specific information about you for a certain period of time. It is important to know that in these cases we store and process your personal data only in accordance with applicable legal requirements in this regard, and they are not used for other purposes.
IV. Do we provide your personal data to third parties?
Your personal data that we have, or more precisely part of it, may be provided to service providers, company partners, as well as data processors and/or other third parties, namely:
1. Service providers. These are our third party suppliers, representatives, service providers and/or related legal entities in order to provide us with services on our behalf, such as: support of internal operations of our websites, mobile applications, courier services, such as number, but not only:
a) social media service providers, data analytics providers and third parties;
b) postal and courier service providers that we use, for example, to send prizes you have won to your home address;
c) providers of technical processing services (hosting services or data storage);
d) customer relationship management service providers as well as related offline product support or advertising services (organizers of competitions, lotteries and contests, winners, event management agencies, award providers or benefits) and other related services.
It is important to know that:
Karmela 2000 Ltd. provides to the above service providers only information that is necessary for the implementation of the service (most often contact information).
Karmela 2000 Ltd. has expressly regulated the relations with the service providers described above, and they are not allowed to use your information for their own purposes, including their marketing purposes, or to disseminate them in any way. In accordance with applicable legal requirements, we take reasonable commercial steps to require third parties to adequately protect your personal data and to process it only in accordance with our instructions or in a joint operation with our representatives or employees.
2. Partners. Sometimes it is possible for the promotional campaigns, raffles, competitions, etc., organized by Karmela 2000 Ltd. to be conducted jointly with our business partners. In these cases, it is possible that your personal data will be provided to these persons in order to successfully conduct the event. This only happens on the basis of your prior consent on this matter.
In the above cases, we take reasonable commercial steps to require such third parties to use personal data only for the purposes for which they were provided, and to protect and adequately protect and process them in accordance with our instructions or jointly control.
3. Third parties - in case of legal requirement. We may also disclose your personal information to third parties in the following cases:
a) If required by law by a public authority, or if we deem it required by law, or if it is reasonable and necessary to comply with legal procedures;
In order to use all the functionalities of the website www.karmela.eu, in addition to the employees of the company processing your personal data, the same will be available to the Google Analytics application, which is a web analytics service that we use to track user activity in order to updating, maintaining and updating the personal data provided by you.
NB: As mentioned above, it is possible, with your explicit consent and in accordance with applicable law, to disseminate some of your personal data when disclosing the winners of promotions and raffles with prizes conducted by Karmela 2000 Ltd. This personal data (direct information) represents only your names, the dissemination of which is necessary in order to successfully conduct promotional activities on our part.
V. How do we ensure the security of your personal data?
We use a variety of physical, technical and administrative standards, technologies and security procedures to help protect your personal data from loss, misuse, alteration, destruction or damage at an appropriate level depending on the sensitivity of the information. Each of our methods of protection in this regard has been developed and acts strictly in accordance with national and European legislation.
VI. What rights do you have with respect to your personal information that we hold?
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data that we collect, process and store:
1. Right to choose. You can choose not to provide us with personal data by ceasing to use the website www.karmela.eu;
2. Right to information. You have the right, upon written request, to receive a copy of your personal data together with information on how and on what basis this personal data is processed;
3. Right to limit processing. You have the right:
a) Disagree with the automated processing and profiling of personal data (cookies), thus it will be limited to you.
c) Require us to restrict the processing of your personal data when:
- the accuracy of personal data is in doubt;
- their processing is illegal, but you do not want to delete your personal data, but restrict their use;
- there is no longer a need to process your personal data for the purposes for which they were collected, but they are necessary for the creation, exercise or protection of legal claims;
- You challenge the processing, which is justified on the basis of a legitimate interest;
4. Right of adjustment. You have the right to ask us to correct your personal data that is inaccurate, as well as to supplement incomplete personal data.
5. Right of portability. You have the right, upon request, to receive a portable copy of your personal data or a copy to be transferred to a third-party controller, where this is technically feasible and does not lead to unjustified costs.
6. Right of erasure ("Right to be forgotten"). You have the right to ask us to be "forgotten" by deleting all your personal data that we store, in the event that this does not violate the provisions of applicable national and/or European legislation.
7. Right to appeal. If you believe that there are violations of the storage and processing of your personal data, you have the right to file a complaint to the Commission for Personal Data Protection, which is the competent state authority.
VII. What you need to know when you visit other websites (social networks, forums, etc.) where Karmela 2000 Ltd. has registered accounts?
When you visit or participate in one of our company profiles, fan pages, etc., containing various forums and social networks, such as www.facebook.com, www.plus.google.com, www.linkedin.com, www.youtube.com, www.pinteres.com, www.twitter.com, www.instagram.com and others. It is a good idea to find out in advance how the tools provided by these websites work, which allow you to choose how to share personal data in your account (s) in them.
The website www.karmela.eu contains links to some of the above websites, if you follow these links you will exit our website.
VIII. How can you contact us in connection with the Protection of your personal data?
Address: Bulgaria, 5000 Veliko Tarnovo,
62 Opalchenska Str.
Karmela 2000 Ltd.
tel .: +359 62 63 58 15
We guarantee that, when possible and necessary, we will do our best to protect your rights in this regard in a timely manner.